11 a.m.: Gig of the Reutte concert band „Bürgermusikkapelle Reutte“
12, 1, 4 and 5 p.m.: Premiere of the highline179 construction movie including interviews of construction responsibles (Arena), duration: 20 minutes
Ca. 2:30 p.m.: Flying Bulls Airshow, pilots: Stefan Doblhammer and Philipp Haidbauer
3 p.m.: Live music from the band „Kofferorchester“ (Jazz, Rock, Pop, …)
6 p.m.: End of Event
Take a look at our nice summeropening package offerings.
• Musical entertainment by concert band Musikkapelle Reutte and band Kofferorchester
• Entertainment for children
• Food and drinks available
• The whole event takes place in the Klause-area – free entry
• Reduced prices for the highline179: EUR 5,- instead of EUR 8,-
These tickets are only available on the 5th of Mai, but valid until Sunday 8th of Mai.
• Reduced tickets only available at the ticket center of the Ehrenberg World of Castles
• During the Air Show the highline179 as well as the street B179 will be closed for traffic. Parking only on signposted parking spaces.
• In case of bad weather the flight time of the Flying Bulls can vary from 2:15 to 6 p.m., the rest oft he event will take place in the Arena.
The area Hornwerk to the parking space Doserwiese in the Ehrenbeger Klause is closed for traffic.
A shuttle service will drive to the event location every 10 minutes from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Bus stops Reutte: Agrarparkplatz Kreckelmoos, Isserplatz, Pfaundler and MPreis in the Innsbrucker Straße.
Bus stops Heiterwang: Karlift and Feuerwehrhaus (exit: Salzsilo)
Ticket price: EUR 2,-, return free
During the Air Show there is no shuttle service.
Handicapped accessible parking and bus shuttle only from Reutte.
Klause Area: exit Klause to roundabout before Hornwerk, Doserweise
Heiterwang: Karlift and Feuerwehrhaus
Reutte: Agrarparkplatz Kreckelmoos, Pagro, Lidl, Hofer, Isserplatz
If required, parking spaces Mühlestraße, EWR-Großfeld and Speckbacher will be opened.
Organizer and host:
Tourismusverband Naturparkregion Reutte
Press & Media contact: Stefanie Pauli and Christian Pölzl
Tel.: +43 5672 62336