Sledding & Tobogganing
What definitely belongs to an unforgettable winter vacation and is possible off the slopes is tobogganing. Joyful faces, children's hearts beating faster and good mood spreads on such a great tobogganing day.
Tobogganing in the Reutte Nature Park region is a winter snow experience for young and old, young and old. If you want to escape from everyday life for once, you can take your sled and go. Here you can enjoy the winter fun on a toboggan in the best way:
Helpful tips for tobogganing
- Good equipment (winter-proof footwear, gloves, hat, ski goggles, waterproof clothing, possibly a flashlight/headlamp for visibility at night).
- Use a toboggan or sled, plastic bobs are rather unsuitable for natural toboggan runs
- Watch out for sharp curves, stones and crossroads during the ascent.
- Drive carefully with your toboggan, there can be unexpected icy spots along the way
- Groups should ride behind each other and keep their distance
- Ride according to visibility - if it is foggy or snowing heavily
- Make sure that there is no oncoming traffic (pedestrians who also want to get to the start)
- Attention. Alcohol and medication influence the ability to react