Nature Park Region Reutte Arrival
The nature park region of Reutte is located in the northwest of Tyrol, right on the border with Bavaria, even before you drive south over the Fernpass.
Arrival by car
From Ulm, Germany (135 km):
- Freeway A7 to the end of the freeway
- through the border tunnel
- toll-free B179 to Reutte
From Munich, Germany (125 km):
- Freeway A95 to Oberau
- direction Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- via Ehrwald in the direction of Reutte
- from Ehrwald via Lermoos on the B179
From Zurich, Switzerland (280 km)
- From Hohenems on the freeway A14
- as far as Bludenz
- through the Arlberg tunnel to Zams
- Freeway A12 in the direction of Innsbruck until Imst
- from Imst continue in the direction of Fernpass /Reutte.
From Bolzano, Italy (210 km):
- Freeway A22 in the direction of Innsbruck
- MotorwayA 12 in the direction of Bregenz
- At Mötz turn onto Reutte/Fernpass
- over the Reschenpass
- Direction Landeck - Imst - Fernpass - Reutte
Arrival by plane
The airports Memmingen, Innsbruck and Munich are located near the nature park region Reutte and are served by numerous airlines:
On site from A to B
There are various means of transport available to you on site. You can use the bus lines from Reutte to the Tannheimer Tal, Lechtal, Füssen and the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena. In addition, the train runs between Vils and Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
With the Guest Active Card you can travel free of charge by bus to the Lechtal, Tannheimer Tal and Füssen.
There is also the call cab within the nature park region Reutte from Vils to Weißenbach at your disposal. With the Aktiv Card you can travel daily and all year round (except April and November) especially favorable with the cab Reutte within the nature park region Reutte.
Furthermore, you can use the Ruftaxi within the region.
Cost: EUR 4,00 per person and ride, children up to 15 years travel free!
Active Card holders and those who have a booking confirmation from the accommodation provider are allowed to ride. This service is not available for day tourists.